50% Off This New Kit
Try our Beer Cheeseburgers Recipe if you're looking for a juicy, tender, and subtly salty weekend lunch, weekday dinner, or long weekend snack — eat hearty!
¼ cup light beer
8 oz. extra lean ground beef
2 tsp. grainy mustard
½ cup grated parsnip
½ cup grated carrot
½ cup grated onion
½ tsp. dried thyme
⅛ cup bread crumbs
Low-sodium salt for taste
4 hamburger buns (low-calorie)
½ cup (120 grams) grated cheddar cheese
¼ cup parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat the grill to high heat, approximately 450°F to 500°F.
2. While the grill heats, boil beer for 2 minutes and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Mix beef, mustard, parsnip, carrot, onion, thyme, bread crumbs, and salt together in a large bowl.
4. Once combined, add beer and continue mixing together.
5. Once the burger mixture is fully combined, separate the mixture into 4 even sections and then form those into 4 patties.
6. Once patties are formed and the grill is hot, place them on the barbeque for 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
7. Once burgers are cooked, turn off the grill and add the grated cheddar cheese evenly to the top of each burger.
8. Once the cheese has melted, remove the cheeseburgers from the grill and serve them on a bun with a little parsley sprinkled on top.
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Starch, & 1 Dairy
One serving = 2 Vegetable, 1½ Starch, ¾ Fat, & ¼ Dairy
One serving = 1 Free Exchange
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
Stay in Touch
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify
Your cart is currently empty.