50% Off This New Kit
This Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe is super delicious and makes for a great light dinner, lunch, or side dish.
4 oz (120 g) fresh salmon filet
2 small whole tomatoes
1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil
2 tsp (10 ml) white wine vinegar
2 tsp (10 ml) lemon juice
1⁄4 tsp (1 ml) low-sodium salt seasoning, if desired
1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped cilantro
1⁄4 tsp (1 ml) onion powder
1. Grill salmon filet on the barbecue or griddle on medium-high heat for about two minutes per side.
2. Chop cooked salmon into small pieces and set aside to cool.
3. In a medium bowl combine salmon, olive oil, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt (optional), and cilantro.
4. Once that's combined, put the salmon mixture in the fridge to chill for about 10 minutes.
5. While the salmon mixture is chilling, cut off the tops of the tomatoes and hollow them out to remove the seeds and flesh from the inside.
6. Chop 1⁄4 cup of the tomato insides and discard the rest.
7. Mix the diced tomato insides with the chilled salmon mixture.
8. Then, fill the hollowed tomatoes with the salmon and tomato mixture.
9. Once ready, serve chilled, and enjoy!
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Starch, & 1 Dairy
One serving = 2 Vegetable, 1½ Starch, ¾ Fat, & ¼ Dairy
One serving = 1 Free Exchange
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
Stay in Touch
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify
Your cart is currently empty.