50% Off This New Kit
For a great treat, try our Nachos Grande Recipe, a dish starring tortilla chips, cheese, jalapeno peppers, and salsa — buen provecho!
16 oz. ground beef (lean)
½ cup green onion, diced
1 cup red pepper, cubed
4 tortillas (6" round)
1 cup tomato, cubed
1 cup lettuce, shredded
4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
garlic powder to taste
onion powder to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Brown ground beef in a frying pan.
3. Drain the cooked beef and return it to the pan.
4. Then add garlic powder, onion powder, green onion, and red pepper, and let cook for another two minutes.
5. Cut tortillas into 1-inch triangles and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy in the heated oven.
6. Once baked, remove the chips from the oven and place them on a platter.
7. Then top the chips with tomato, lettuce, cooked ground beef, and cheddar cheese.
8. Once the nachos are prepped, pop them in the oven and broil until the cheese melts.
9. Then serve and enjoy!
Instead of ground beef, try ground chicken, veggies, extra lean pork, or sirloin.
We also recommend using whole wheat tortillas for more fibre to help you stay full longer.
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Starch, & 1 Dairy
One serving = 2 Vegetable, 1½ Starch, ¾ Fat, & ¼ Dairy
One serving = 1 Free Exchange
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify
Your cart is currently empty.