Our Juicy Grilled Peaches Recipe makes the perfect dessert or snack because it's unexpectedly delicious, super simple, amazingly low-calorie, packed with antioxidants, and supports digestion — enjoy the "sweet" benefits of this recipe!
4 small peaches
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat, between 350°F to 375°F.
2. While the grill heats, slice peaches along the seam so that they can twist apart and the two halves are separate.
3. Once separated, remove the peach pit and set the pitted peach halves to the side.
4. Once the grill is hot, spray it with a non-fat, non-hydrogenated cooking spray, and then place the peaches cut side down on the grill.
5. Cook the peaches for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
6. Once cooked, remove the peaches from the heat and sprinkle cinnamon over them and serve!