This flavourful Hot Apple Cider Recipe is the perfect drink to make on cool, cozy weekends, for family gatherings, or holiday dinner parties — cheers!
4 small apples
5 cups of water
1 cup of cranberries
¼ tsp. of whole cloves
1 slice of lemon
2 cinnamon sticks
4 packages of artificial sweetener
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. When the water is boiling, add apples, cranberries, cloves, lemon, cinnamon sticks, and sweetener.
4. Bring all ingredients to a boil.
5. Once boiling, reduce to simmer for 10 to 20 minutes.
6. After that time, strain the contents to remove cranberries, cloves, lemon, and cinnamon sticks.
7. Once strained, serve warm, and enjoy!
One serving = 1½ Fat, 1 Protein, 1 Starch, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
One serving = 2½ Vegetable, 1 Fat, ¾ Protein, & 2 Extra
One serving = 1 Protein, 1½ Fat, & ½ Extra
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.