50% Off This New Kit
This German Potato Soup Recipe is healthy, simple, nutritious, and flavourful; try it tonight for dinner or pack it tomorrow for lunch!
4 small potatoes
2 cups carrots, sliced
4 cups water
2 cups celery, sliced
½ cup onions, chopped
1 cup peppers
1 tsp salt-free seasoning of your choice
4 tbsp fat-free sour cream*
Black pepper to taste
*Use a fat-free soy sour cream for a vegan version
1. Boil potatoes and carrots in 4 cups of water and mash.
2. Add celery, onions, peppers, and additional water if you prefer a lighter consistency.
3. Continue to cook until onions and celery are soft.
4. Add seasonings and sour cream. but be sure to reserve some sour cream to top as a garnish.
5. Once cooked, after about 30 minutes of simmering, serve and enjoy!
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Starch, & 1 Dairy
One serving = 2 Vegetable, 1½ Starch, ¾ Fat, & ¼ Dairy
One serving = 1 Free Exchange
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify
Your cart is currently empty.