50% Off This New Kit
Our Chicken Breast Recipe À La June Recipe is healthy, hearty, delicious, and beautiful when served on rice!
4 5 oz. boneless, skinless, chicken breast
2 tsp. olive oil
2 cups mushrooms, slice
1 cup onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups rice, cooked
black pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
parsley to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Place chicken breast in an oiled 8" x 8" baking pan.
3. Arrange mushrooms and onion around the chicken breast.
4. Sprinkle with garlic, black pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, then turn over and cook for an additional 25 minutes, or until done.
6. Place cooked chicken on cooked rice, and then sprinkle with parsley to serve!
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Starch, & 1 Dairy
One serving = 2 Vegetable, 1½ Starch, ¾ Fat, & ¼ Dairy
One serving = 1 Free Exchange
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
Stay in Touch
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify
Your cart is currently empty.