Before you begin, explain to client the goals for today’s coaching session (to review products and review the understanding of the Herbal Magic program)
*Ask client if they have received all the core products.
Kick Start menu plan: explain to the client the importance of starting with the 2 day Kick start cleans **it is suggested that you do not use the kick-start more than once per month.
Explain the difference of the 2 journal, and to recommend starting with the Determination food guide.
Review with client how to menu plans, and how to create their own.
- Free Exchange: you can forgo this option or replace it with 1 additional fruit, Vegetable, Or Dairy serving.
- Extras: you have options of adding up to 3 extra’s serving to each day. Review the Transformation guide to see your selection.
- Glycemic index: you’ll see in your Transformation Guide that the Glycemic index (GI) is referenced. GI helps you make food choices that will theoretically prevent your blood sugars from elevating too rapidly after eating. Low glycemic choices (55 or less) and Moderate choices (56 to 69) are indicated in the Food Guide.
- Artificial Sweeteners: no more that 3 serving per day (this includes packaged sweeteners, diet drinks and salad dressings, yogurts and gum made with artificial sweeteners)
- Sodium: As a guide, clients should try not to exceed more that 500mg of sodium. Per meal
- Menu Plan, Week 1: review with client the menu plans, and the importance of getting in each day 3 meals and 3 snacks. Explain how they can exchange the foods with the equal serving located in the food guide.
- Measurement: they will be complete once every 4 weeks. Share with client the importance that there are other ways of measuring success, i.e., energy levels should increase; inch loss and weight loss will decrease.
- The importance of getting enough water: your body uses water in all its cells, organs and tissues to help regulate its temperature and maintain other bodily functions. Because your
Body loses water through breathing, sweating and digestion, it’s important to rehydrate by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water.