Our Veggie-Packed Healthy Soup Recipe is a flavourful, warm broth loaded with chunky chopped veggies full of nutrients that are extremely beneficial for overall health and wellness — enjoy!
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups onion, chopped
2 cups celery stalk, chopped
2 cups carrot, peeled & chopped
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 cups leeks, chopped
3 tbsp. garlic, minced
6 cups vegetable stock
2 bay leaves
½ tsp. turmeric
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
½ tsp. sea salt
1 15 oz. can of chickpeas, drained & rinsed
2 cups kale, chopped
1. Heat a large pot and olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Once hot, sauté onion, celery, and carrots for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Then, add mushrooms, leeks, and garlic, and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Then add vegetable stock, bay leaves, turmeric, cayenne pepper, salt, and chickpeas, and bring to a boil.
5. Once the soup reaches a boil, cover it, lower the temperature, and let is simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Then, add the kale to the soup and simmer, uncovered for another 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Once all the kale is wilted and all the flavours are blended, serve warm, and enjoy!
One serving = 1½ Fat, 1 Protein, 1 Starch, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
One serving = 2½ Vegetable, 1 Fat, ¾ Protein, & 2 Extra
One serving = 1 Protein, 1½ Fat, & ½ Extra
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.