This Turkey Sausage Patties Recipe is the perfect breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner dish, as it's protein-packed, low in fat, simple to make, and easy to pack — ideal, right?
20 oz. ground turkey breast
½ cup white onion, minced
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp dried sage
¼ tsp lite salt
¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
non-fat, non-hydrogenated cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In tandem, heat a skillet over medium-high heat, and then coat it with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Once the skillet is hot, add minced onion and let cook for approximately 2 minutes.
4. Combine the sauteed onions with the ground turkey and seasonings in a large bowl.
5. Once the turkey is mixed well, divide the mixture into 4 even sections, then form into four 5 oz patties.
6. Once the patties are made, place them in the hot skillet and cook them for 2 minutes per side.
7. Once both sides are slightly browned, transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
8. Once cooked, remove them from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
9. Once they're cool, serve and enjoy!
These turkey sausage patties will last up to 5 days in the fridge, or 3 months in the freezer, so you can make a batch to have on-hand for the future!
One serving = 1½ Fat, 1 Protein, 1 Starch, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
One serving = 2½ Vegetable, 1 Fat, ¾ Protein, & 2 Extra
One serving = 1 Protein, 1½ Fat, & ½ Extra
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.