This Pineapple Crisp & Ice Cream Recipe is not only delicious, but it's also surprisingly healthy due to the pineapple, which is packed with nutrients, antioxidants, and enzymes that can protect against inflammation and boost digestion — cheers!
4 pkg. stevia or artificial sweetener
¼ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. nutmeg
4 tsp. non-hydrogenated, unsalted margarine, melted
1 cup steel cut oats, uncooked
2 cups pineapple, crushed
4 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 cup low-fat vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. While the oven heats, combine 2 pkg. of sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg, and steel cut oats in a large bowl.
3. Then, melt the margarine and mix it into the rolled oat mixture until crumbly.
4. Once the mixture is nice and crumbly, press it into a 9" baking pan.
5. Once the mixture is in the pan, spread the crushed pineapples over it, while pouring the lemon juice and sprinkling the remaining 2 pkg. of sweetener over the pineapple to top it off.
6. Once the dish is ready, put it in the preheated oven for 30 - 40 minutes, or until it's golden brown.
7. Once the pineapple dish is all crisp, remove it from the oven, add a scoop of ice cream, and enjoy!
One serving = ½ Dairy & ¼ Protein
One serving = 1 Free Exchange or ¾ Protein & ¼ Fruit
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.