This Pineapple Chicken Salad Recipe is full of nutrients, as it contains protein, vegetables, and fruits, making it a very weight-loss-friendly lunch or dinner — eat up!
6 oz yogurt (fat-free, plain)
¼ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp curry powder
8 oz chicken, white meat, cooked, and diced
1 cup fresh or canned pineapple, chopped
½ cup celery, sliced
¼ cup green onion, sliced
1. Combine yogurt, ginger, and curry powder together in a bowl for the dressing, and set aside.
2. Then, combine all the salad ingredients together in a larger serving bowl.
3. Once the salad ingredients are combined, top them with the dressing and mix everything together.
4. Once it's mixed together, cover it and put it in the fridge to chill for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Once chilled, serve the salad and enjoy!
This recipe is easy to take on a picnic or bring to a potluck, because it's easy to make ahead of time and just store in the fridge!
One serving = ½ Dairy & ¼ Protein
One serving = 1 Free Exchange or ¾ Protein & ¼ Fruit
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.