50% Off This New Kit
If you're looking to use what's left of your turkey after the holidays, try this Leftover Turkey Mash!
1 4 oz. package ground turkey or 4 oz leftover turkey (white meat)
1 butternut squash, cubed (or substitute any squash)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium white onion
2 medium apples
1 tbsp olive oil
Italian seasoning and/or herbs to taste
1. Boil water in a large pot.
2. Once boiling, add the squash and cook until soft (about 4-6 minutes).
3. While the squash boils, prepare the turkey mixture, by gently heating the turkey in a large pan.
4. Once warm, add olive oil, onion, and garlic to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until soft.
5. Then add apples and Italian seasoning (as much as you would like).
6. Once squash is boiled and soft, strain and mash. with salt, additional seasonings, and oil.
7. Then in a bowl, press mashed squashed into an even layer, and top with the turkey mixture.
8. Once ready, serve and enjoy!
This recipe can also be made with packaged ground turkey! All you'd need to do is cook the ground turkey in a large pan, rather than warm up the already cooked turkey.
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Starch, & 1 Dairy
One serving = 2 Vegetable, 1½ Starch, ¾ Fat, & ¼ Dairy
One serving = 1 Free Exchange
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
Stay in Touch
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify
Your cart is currently empty.