50% Off This New Kit
Our Immune-Boosting Chicken & Veggie Soup Recipe is full of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and antioxidants that will help support the immune system so it can fight ailments — cheers to good health!
1 tbsp. coconut oil
2 cups yellow onion, diced
2 cups carrots, chopped
2 cups celery, chopped
1½ cup sweet potato, chopped
2 tbsp. garlic, minced
16 oz. cooked chicken breast, chopped
2 tsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. ground turmeric
½ tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. ginger powder
½ tsp. salt
3 cups chicken broth
½ cup coconut milk
1. Heat the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Once hot, add the onion and cook till translucent, approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Once that's cooked, add carrots, celery, sweet potato, and garlic to the pot, and cook for about 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are soft.
4. Once veggies are soft, add the cooked chicken breast, and cook for approximately 3 to 5 minutes, until the chicken is slightly browned.
5. Once cooked, add the parsley, turmeric, pepper, ginger, salt, chicken broth, and coconut milk to the pot.
6. Once everything is in the pot, cover it and let it simmer for approximately an hour.
7. After an hour (minimum 30 minutes), check and taste soup, adding salt to enhance flavours as necessary.
8. Once flavours are ready, serve and enjoy!
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Starch, & 1 Dairy
One serving = 2 Vegetable, 1½ Starch, ¾ Fat, & ¼ Dairy
One serving = 1 Free Exchange
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
Stay in Touch
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify
Your cart is currently empty.