50% Off This New Kit
If you're looking for a dip that is low in carbs, sugar, and fat, but full of calcium, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C, then we highly recommend giving our Homemade Tzatziki Dip Recipe a try — απολαμβάνω (apolamváno)!
3 cups (500 ml) plain nonfat yogurt
3 cucumbers (4 cups), peeled & grated
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1½ tbsp olive oil
1 tsp freshly ground pepper
1. In a colander or strainer, squeeze any access liquid out of the cucumber, and then let it drain for 15 minutes over the sink.
2. Once drained, lay the cucumber on a piece of paper towel and then blot it dry further for a few minutes removing as much moisture as possible.
3. Once the cucumber is ready, combine it with all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix them together.
4. Once the mixture is combined and smooth, place it in the refrigerator for at least two hours before servings.
5. Once chilled, serve with your dish of choice!
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Starch, & 1 Dairy
One serving = 2 Vegetable, 1½ Starch, ¾ Fat, & ¼ Dairy
One serving = 1 Free Exchange
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
Stay in Touch
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify
Your cart is currently empty.