This Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe is packed with protein, antioxidants, and B complex vitamins, which help build stronger bones and muscles, thanks to the peanut butter — Om Nom Nom Nom!
1 cup peanut butter (low-fat/low-sodium)
¼ cup artificial sweetener
1 medium egg (whole)
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mixing them together well.
3. Once mixed, separate the dough into 16 sections, then roll it into 16 individual balls.
4. Once you have your cookie balls, place them on a baking sheet 4" apart and flatten them with a fork.
5. Bake cookies for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Once cooked, let the cookies cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Instead of flattening the cookies with a fork, you can use different cookie stampers to make them seasonal; for example, use pumpkin stamps for Halloween, snowflake stamps for Christmas, heart stamps for Valentine's Day, or sun stamps for Spring.