The simple, sweet French Toast with Strawberries Recipe is the perfect breakfast treat for a relaxing weekday or fun weekend brunch — bon appétit!
½ cup whisked eggs
1 tbsp. skim milk
½ tsp. of nutmeg
½ tsp. of cinnamon
½ tsp. of sugar substitute (stevia)
2 slices light (diet/low-calorie) bread
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1 tsp. maple syrup
Non-fat, non-hydrogenated cooking spray
1. Mix eggs, milk, spices, and sugar substitute in a shallow bowl together well.
2. Once mixed, dip the bread slices into the bowl, flip them around to coat both sides of the bread, and let stand in the egg mixture for a few seconds to absorb it.
3. Coat the skillet with nonfat cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
4. Once the bread is moist and the skillet it hot, place the bread in the skillet and brown both sides, cooking each side for approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side.
5. Once cooked, top the French toast with sliced strawberries and a drizzle of maple syrup, then serve!
One serving = 1½ Fat, 1 Protein, 1 Starch, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
One serving = 2½ Vegetable, 1 Fat, ¾ Protein, & 2 Extra
One serving = 1 Protein, 1½ Fat, & ½ Extra
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.