This Easy Oven Baked Salmon Recipe is packed with healthy fats and protein, making it perfect for a busy weeknight or an eventful weekend dinner with friends — enjoy!
4 5 oz. salmon fillets
2 tbsp. olive oil
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
1 medium lemon
1. Preheat over to 400 degrees.
2. Grease a large baking pan with some olive oil, then place the salmon fillets on the sheet spread out.
3. Stir together the olive oil, garlic, Italian Herb Seasoning, salt, pepper, and ½ the lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
4. Once mixed, drizzle the mixture over the salmon fillets, rubbing it in with your fingers, spoon, or cooking brush.
5. Once the salmon fillets are covered in the mixture, slice the other half of the lemon into thin slices, placing one slice on each piece of salmon.
6. Once the oven reaches temperature, place the prepped salmon in the oven to bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
7. Once backed, broil the salmon on high for 1 - 2 minutes to crisp it up.
8. Once fully cooked and crisped, serve and enjoy!
We recommend serving the salmon with some vegetables, such as Herbal Magic's Citrus Kale Salad or Spicy Veggie Rice!
One serving = ½ Dairy & ¼ Protein
One serving = 1 Free Exchange or ¾ Protein & ¼ Fruit
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.