The holidays would not be the same without this frothy, creamy, sweet, delicious Classic Eggnog Recipe — cheers!
2 large eggs (whole), separated
16 oz. milk, (1% or skim)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¼ tsp. whole cloves
2 tsp. artificial sweetener
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of cinnamon
1 cinnamon stick for garnish
1. Combine egg yolks and milk in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until the mixture coats the spoon.
2. Once thick, let it cool for a few minutes.
3. While the milk mixture cools, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
4. Then add egg whites to the milk mixture in the saucepan over low heat.
5. Once in the saucepan, add vanilla extract and sweetener, stirring gently to combine.
6. Remove the saucepan from heat, cover, and let the eggnog chill.
7. Garnish eggnog with a cinnamon stick and sprinkle with some nutmeg and/or cinnamon.
One serving = ½ Dairy & ¼ Protein
One serving = 1 Free Exchange or ¾ Protein & ¼ Fruit
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.