Our Cheesy Spinach Casserole Recipe will help give you all the benefits of spinach, with some yummy, cheesy goodness, so it's like a healthy treat!
1 tbsp. margarine (soft, light, non-hydrogenated)
1 cup onion, chopped
2 cups spinach, chopped
4 large eggs, whole
1 cup cottage cheese (1% or non-fat)
4 oz. (112g) cheddar cheese (20% or less milk fat), shredded 4 dairy
1 tsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Heat margarine in a small non-stick skillet.
3. Once hot, add onions to skillet and sauté.
4. While onions tenderize, combine spinach, eggs, cottage cheese, and shredded cheese in a large bowl.
5. Once the onions are tender, pour the spinach, egg, and cheese mixture into the skillet.
6. Place skillet in preheated oven and bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes or until fully set.
7. Once cooked, serve and enjoy!
One serving = ½ Dairy & ¼ Protein
One serving = 1 Free Exchange or ¾ Protein & ¼ Fruit
One serving = 1 Protein, 1 Vegetable, & ½ Dairy
Sign up to receive a complimentary consultation with our Lead Personal Health Coach. Have all your questions answered before making any decisions about joining the program.
© 2023 Herbal Magic, All rights reserved.
Your cart is currently empty.