This Egg Casserole With Broccoli & Spinach Recipe is super simple to make, so it's the perfect breakfast dish to throw together when you have a house full of family and friends — woohoo!
3 cups broccoli crowns
12 large eggs
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup coconut milk
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. paprika
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
3 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a baking dish.
2. While the oven heats, steam the broccoli crowns on the stove, which should take approximately 5 minutes.
3. While the broccoli steams, whisk together the eggs, garlic, coconut milk, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
4. Once the broccoli is steamed, place it in the greased baking dish.
5. Once the broccoli is in the baking dish, pour the smooth egg mixture over it, and top it off with the cheese.
6. Transfer the baking dish to the oven and cook for 45 minutes.
7. Once cooked, remove the dish from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
8. Once cooled, serve and enjoy breakfast together!
If you have family or friends with a dairy intolerance, bake this dish without the cheese, and serve the casserole alongside the grated cheese so that those who want it can top their portion off, while those who don't can still enjoy breakfast!