This Baked Apples Recipe is super simple & easy to make for dessert or breakfast, and since apples contain soluble and insoluble fibre it'll support your digestion, blood sugar, & cardiovascular health.
2 small apples
½ tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Core the apples and sprinkle them with the cinnamon.
3. Then, wrap the apples in aluminum foil.
4. Once tightly wrapped, bake them in a shallow pan for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, remove the apples from the oven and let them cool for a couple of minutes.
6. Once cooled, serve the soft, tender, and aromatic baked apples!
Serve the apples with 2 tbsp of ice cream (which would add 1 Dairy to your allotments per serving) or 2 tbsp of maple syrup (which would add 1 Extra to your allotments per serving) for a little extra sweetness!