March 23rd, 2020
To Our Valued Herbal Magic Clients,
As we find ourselves dealing with the unprecedented effects of COVID-19, we want to say firstly that our hearts go out to all who have been personally or indirectly affected by this virus.
We are monitoring the development of COVID-19 very closely and the health and safety of our clients, employees and community is our top priority. We are focused on implementing all necessary health and safety precautions, while maintaining the best level of service and dedication to our clients.
To reduce human contact in our workplace, we have arranged for our office staff and personal health coaches to work remotely from their homes. There will be no interruption to client programs or the level of service received from our personal health coaches. Our warehouse team and couriers are still in place and therefore, there should be no change in how and when you receive your orders. However, until further notice, clients will no longer be able to stop by the Herbal Magic office for consultations or to pick up their orders.
We will continue to take extra precautions, as well as follow Health Canada’s recommendations. Below are a few of the health and safety measures we have implemented:
- Our office staff and personal health coaches are working remotely from their homes.
- We are no longer providing in-person consultations or allowing any visitors at our office.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning services as well as included several hand sanitization stations throughout our office and warehouse.
- Our team has been updated on additional hygiene requirements in regards to washing hands, coughing and sneezing and cleaning surface areas and workstations.
- Any employee who is sick or who has come into contact with someone who is sick, is required to stay home.
- Any employee who is not working remotely and has returned from outside the country, is required to self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
- We are sending out frequent health and safety communications so our team is up to date on all new precautionary measures implemented.
We are committed to continuing to serve our valued clients during this difficult time, while at the same time doing whatever we can to support everyone’s health and safety. We would like to thank you all for doing your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and we would also like to thank all the public health organizations who are working tirelessly to combat this virus.
Thank you all for your support and please let us know if you have any questions.
We wish you all the best of health.
President, Herbal Magic Corp.